Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hi.

Dear blog,
I've neglected you for too long, constantly checking up on you having a million things to say but in the end half-heartedly deciding on leaving my comeback post blank yet again, preventing myself from giving you the updates you so clearly were created for.

Here I am everyone. Finally manning up to actually sit myself down to type out a mid-holiday post after 3 sloth-like months. It would take too much brainpower to recap on everything that happened these past laid-back months and not to mention another forever typing it all out to my impeccable standards. I tend to go over my words over and over if it isn't to my liking. I'm sure most of my readers have slowly died out to the point of extinction. I don't even know if there are some hopeful ones who check in every once in a while hoping I would have at the least done something! Either way, I'll continue.

Last Sunday, there was a very delayed neighborhood Deepavali get-together at the park and Danial was there. Had one of those clique chats by the swing catching up on the what-nots. He told me he's going to UK to study next year but when he asked me what I've been doing during the holidays, all I could think of was "nothing." I've been such a lifeless nooby these past weeks ever since all my lady friends went overseas ie. UK, Singapore & Spain for the holidays whereas I'm stuck here doing (as my mom likes to call it) counting my fingers and toes.

It's not like I've completely dropped off the face of the cyber universe. I go on Facebook, I still tweet, I google (a little too much). It's just that all these don't require the commitment a blog needs. I'm young, give me a break.

On top of that, I've been channeling my inner-art-child by making lots and lots of perler bead projects. Latest one is of a baby seal. I just copied the shape of a whale on the internet and used white instead of baby blue.
I'm wearing nail polish by the way. That can't possibly be my natural nail colour. I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit