Wednesday, June 9, 2010

70%

Hi :D
Just got back from Penang with the family last night with our bags stuffed to the zipper with idiotically discounted nonsense, bellies filled with food to the point where every burp came with the risk of hurling (not ladylike whatsoever) and sleeping at the backseat of the car the entire way home. My skin is half a shade darker now after 3 days on the beach. Wearing swimsuits - which I am unhappy to say - doesn't help mask the stupid tan lines around my ankles and thighs from sports season. No, they haven't gone away even after nearly two months of obscurity & exposing them in public like that isn't high on my list of thumbs-ups.
100yen store bobby pins.
Teen Vogue and Faber-Castell magic markers.

PS: It has already been written in stone that I plan on baking tomorrow. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit