Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm back!

Hello, I'm back from Singapore!
Just got back last night after 3days of walking for 12hours straight everyday, (I'm not even kidding. I counted.) shopping on Orchard Road, (went in a MiuMiu store for the very first time and fell head over heels for the shoes.) grinning from ear-to-ear at the store-wide SALE where a top at CottonOn only cost me 5$ which sums up to roughly RM11.70. The Forever21 there is HUGE. As in 4 levels worth of clothes and nonsense. My mom and I literally went to every MNG store along the entire stretch of shopping malls. Every. Single. One. Six in fact. The variety of things they have in Orchard Road is like ours except times 4. Eg: One Prada store on one side of the road and another right across it on the opposite side. LOL.
The bus ride to Singapore was hands-down the best ever. The seats were twice my size, they had wifi, it was a massage chair, there was a stowaway tv-screen with 5billion shows, free sandwiches, two footrests, game console, a double-decked bus & the stewards wore suits and red ties.
Universal Studios. I suggest you not go there now cause the biggest big-ass roller coaster I've ever seen...
...isn't even running yet but if you do, go on a weekday&ride the Return of the Mummy.
It's a high-speed roller coaster and you're like plunged into darkness, falling backwards for about a second. The waiting line is beyond long cause it took about 5 minutes for Nick&I to reach the end since there wasn't anyone else lining up in front of us. & cause there was creepy music playing and the lights were dimmed to the point where everything was a blur, I had my arm permanently attached to his forearm throughout the entire walk and screamed into his shoulder when the mummy jumped out at us. I may be young but I could have had a heart attack there and then (not really.)
This is the evil coin-timer that conned me of my 20cents. It's supposed to activate the jukebox from our seat. Apparently not.
Cheese & Caramel flavored popcorn at Garett's.
6-foot-tall Hershey's chocolate syrup bottle. Yeah.
On the skyline up to the Luge ride in Sentosa.
I was staring in awe at Hooters in Clarke Quay (pronounced as Clarke Kee. I kept calling it Koay.) cause they don’t have one in Malaysia nor will there ever be one. The waitresses don't walk around topless but they do wear very revealing shirts. My mom tells me that in Germany, all the girls wear cut-out stars to cover their titties and hot-pants. Just saying, must be cold though.
Dinner in Clarke Quay. My mother. Above that is a picture of the prawn legs I cooked.
I love the Science Centre in Singapore. It's so much cooler than the one here. See the metal cage? There's a lady inside. The Tesla coil is zapping it with 3million volts of electricity, I think & she survived. Lawl, I saw her having to sign some papers before getting in which means there was a possibility that she could have died.
PS: The dogs are like best friends now. They sleep together, they eat together, they bark at their reflections together, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit