Saturday, June 5, 2010

Grizzly Bear Hugs

 (new shirt from the street market last Saturday)
There's probably no surprise to why I've been away these past few days. Exams.
Now that the holidays have unofficially started and the exams finally over with, I can't wait to check off that little list of to-dos I've been putting off for forever. Hopefully I won't go off into hibernation mode and 'forget'.
+
My mom&dad have been out since 8am to attend this compulsory talk at church for all the parents/guardians. Believe me, they weren't too keen on showing up at all cause it's till 5pm. I don't know what they're going to do for 9 hours. So, it's just me and Nick at home today eating peanut butter (+milo powder) sandwiches for breakfast and instant Nescafe coffee, watching reruns of Everybody Hates Raymond on Starworld till noon and abusing my limit on the computer replaying The Reason over and over. Loving that song all over again. It brings back memories from World Stage last year when all of us jumped up screaming - along with the other 20000 people there - the moment we heard that all-too-familiar tune during Hoobastank's performance. Which reminds me, Kasabian is starting to sound awesome again.
Last night. Note the vampire cat.
Olney sent me this a while back. I came across it while combing through the endless 'New Folders' I keep making to store random photos from all over. It's a drawing his sister (Ruby) got from a friend.

Jaryn left for UK last night. Won't be seeing her till after the holidays :(
From her latest status update on Facebook (which was roughly an hour ago) she's currently in the Dubai airport.
I quote: Jaryn Lim at Dubai airport.

2 comments:

Dammit