Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today was a series of unfortunate events.

1. Just took two gulps of those little maroon-colored pellets in the little tubes. My tummy is twice its normal size right now from wind.
2. The small dog just peed in my room after leaving him in there for 5 minutes.
3. I had to clean it up.
4. My mom had to take me out of Sunday school early this morning because I was on the verge of blacking out for God-knows-why. It went away after about an hour of cold sweat and cringing.
5. Waited for an hour and a half at Chilis before our food came cause the douchefag of a waiter - who couldn't even speak proper English - forgot to put in our order. Later, after asking for it for the 3rd time in a row the manager came and sorted things out. It was not a very enjoyable meal. &due to the fact that I was hungry, thus why I am currently dealing with a tummy ache.
6. The small dog won't stop yapping downstairs. I just went down and whacked his cage with the cane a few dozen times while yelling at him to shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit