Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I tend to forget

Celebrated Teacher's Day this morning in TheGreatHall.
I do notice that all 5 performances were just people playing guitars and singing. Maybe this school is only limited to music when it comes to talent OR the ones that have other talents couldn't be bothered to entertain anyone. Either way, i still don't care :D

Teachers,
I know it's your day and all but it was very rude to dash out of the hall during the 'surprise' performance.
Yes, we may have sang the national anthem wrong.
Yes, we may have made a lot of noise.
Yes, we may have clapped at inappropriate times.
Yes, we pissed off Mr Chew.
But that performance was just for you!

Anyway, we were playing TapTapRevenge on Jaryn's iTouch like idiots during break. All of us were bent over the table with out heads super-glued to one another and then Shu lynn punched me in the eye.
That woman punched me in the eye.
After 5 tries I finally managed to beat Jaryn at the game. She's like this finger tapping maniac of doom! (that was a compliment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit