Friday, May 15, 2009

My Papaya

T'was a good Friday. Lessons were a bore and Nicholas Tan's presentation for Science was BEYOND retarded. Overfishing DOES NOT affect Japan's population.

Gei wo ni de Jing Zi.
Wo yao ni de Hai Zi.
(Give me your sperm. I want your babies.)
Jaryn made that up this morning.

At Subway, the 8TV people were filming the Cyrens while they ate. No offense to the cheer team but it was pretty funny watching all of you awkwardly try to put on a show.

I went to Sunway with Dan after school to get a dress for Charity Dinner.
Bath time in a bucket. Behind Dan's house.
Dan: "You look like cookie monster! HAHAHA"
Mel the cat.Patches.In every store we went into, Dan & I memang laughed our buttocks off.
Miss Selfridge.
The dresses there are BEYOND expensive. 200 bucks a pop.
I got stuck trying on the blue dress.

"Help me get out of this dress before I rip it!"
Dorothy Perkins.

At Treats, I tried on a pink dress (puke. barf. gag.) and the sales lady came over with a belt and a pair of shoes. At first I thought it was fine but then she started putting the belt on for me. LET ME SHOP IN PEACE WOMAN! That was what I was thinking.
Topshop.
I REALLY LIKED THIS DRESS. BUT IT WAS SO PUGGING EXPENSIVE.Things to to before I die: 1) Kill the person who founded TopShop.
On the way to Asian Avenue, there was this 9 year old girl wearing a black skirt that barely covered her knickers. When we looked up as she was going up the escalator above us with her parents, her underwear was showing. Then we ran off laughing like loons.
Forever 21. We spent about 1 and a half hours there.Dan: "You look like you're sitting on an invisible stool and I'm...RUNNING AWAY!"
PREGNANCY IS THE BOMB.
Dan thought it was a good idea to stuff our bags in the dresses.My favourite picture out of the lot.
Dan also thought it was a good idea to put our bras on the outside.Mmm Aviators are so yummy.
Why yes, i do look like those sergeants in the army that shout "ON YOUR FEET YOU SLIMY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIATE!"

Danielle Ho.
Employee of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit