Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh me Oh my

I watched 'The Notebook' with Aliaputri after school. IT MADE ME CRY. Normally, everyone else would be sniffling and sobbing away except me. (Danielle has no soul. She laughed at the man in "marley&me" when the dog died.)
Ryan Gosling's arms are so panas! PANASPANAS.

Had fitness test during PE today.
My feet have blisters cause I wore the wrong shoes.
8 rounds in 10 minutes 37 seconds.
I am being very happy about it cause last year I didn't even qualify!

I got this from Sheena's blog.
Just read it.

1) Song that always makes you sad ?

Almost Lovers - A Fine Frenzy


2) What color is your ipod ?

Black.


3) Last person you argued with ?

Olney.


4) One of your stuffed animals name's as a kid ?

Pig Pig!! (I was a wee-girl. What do you expect?)


5) Favourite day of the week ?

Wednesday.


6) Favourite Sundae topping ?

Icing sugar.


7) Top 3 most frequent songs played recently ?

a) Sorry - Buckcherry

b) Superhuman - Chris Brown

c) 1234 - Plain White Tees


8) Favourite month of the year ?

January.


9) Would you rather play basketball or hockey ?

Basketball.


10) Your definition of a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend ?

Let's me talk rubbish and likes it.


11) One place you would rather be right now ?

Over there. With the emus.


12) Do you use umbrella's ?

Yes indeed.


13) Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem ?

No.


14) Favourite cheese ?

I don't care about types of cheeses.


15) Simple Plan or My Chemical Romance ?

My chemical romance.


16) Blonds or Brunettes ?

Brunettes.


17) Time you wake up on weekends ?

9am.


18) Time you sleep on weekends ?

11.30-ish.


19) Do you use your queen right away in chess ?

HAHA YES!


20) Favourite pair of shoes you have ever owned ?

I once had these sneakers from Aussie.
They died in a tragic puddle incident.


21) Have you ever been in a talent show ?

I do not wish to share my talent.


22) What sports do you take part in ?

Pfft...sports is a myth.


23) Have you ever written in a library book ?

No. I swear. Really.


24) Allergic to .. ?

Large amounts of alcohol.
(I'm not telling you how I know that.)


25) Favourite fruit ?

Apples.


26) Do you shampoo or soap first ?

Shampoo
.

27) Do you wet the toothbrush when you're brushing your teeth ?

Yes.


28) Pen or pencil ?

Pencils.


29) Have you thrown up in a moving vehicle before ?

Yes.


30) Do you scream on roller coasters ?

Who doesn't?


31) Where did you go on your first airplane ride ?

I don't remember. I was SO LONG AGO.


32) Who was your first best friend ? Are you still friends with them ?

Samantha Sim from Sri Cempaka.
I haven't talked to her since I was 8.
She's probably moved to Aussie by now.


33) What is the first thing you do in the morning ?

Rub my eyes.


34) What was the first concert you attended ?

Gwen Stefani 2007 with my lovely Aliaputri.


35) First tattoo or piercing ?

Ears.


36) First celebrity crush ?

William Moseley!


37) Are you on a diet ?

Nope. I prefer to eat.


38) Do you sing along to songs ?

Ofcourse!


39) Do you like to hang up posters on your room walls ?

No.


40) Last thing you ate ?

Macaroni for dinner.

PS: Happy birthday Marcus!
You have a very bad sister for not remembering your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit