Saturday, May 16, 2009

Open Day!

OHMYGIDDYGOSHGOODNESSGRACIOUS
MONGOLIAGOSH!


Open day was THE bomber jacks. Everything;Everyone;Everydamntree was beyond gila. Even though only a handful of people came to see the school, it was still truckloads of old-fashioned-fun. (Dan! Remember Human Giant? Old-fashioned fun!) *inside joke*

In the morning, Alia and I snuck into the Bilik Jahitan cause we were spies. I was humming the Mission Impossible theme song and were rolling, crawling and sneaking around the back of the room. Dayum funny I tell you. Later, when we went back Kim asked us, "Why were you two crawling on the floor and humming?"
Interhouse futsal was held today too. I cheered for Yellow, Red, Green, wore a Green house jersey. That is how much I support Blue. Anyway, Hugo's ankle got busted. That's all.I was born to draw Powerpuff Girls.

As you don't know, I used up all my money buying that dress for Charity Dinner. Thank goodness there were so many coupons flying around for free food & drinks at the canteen. I may or may not have drank about 3 bottles of ZOOM today.

Oh Jaryn, S looks really scary & unfriendly. Like Dong Hae said "like want to takao somebody." Go download iSperm from iTunes!

Oh Sheena, yellow house cheer wasn't THAT bad. Just not as good as before. The moment the cheerleaders stopped dancing, some basketball junkie ran onto the court to throw the ball into the basket.

Oh Alia, why did you lose Chicken? (Chicken is a purple balloon that we found floating around so we decided to adopt him.) I'm sorry I talked about Winston's sweat dripping onto the tuna puffs. Even if his sweat DID drip into the pastries, they still tasted good.

Oh Grace, you may think your Mandarin hen duan but you are miles and MILES better than me.

Oh Shu Lynn, why in the WORLD do you have purple shorts. I will burn them into little pieces of fire and throw them into the Brokeback Mountain river.

Oh Danielle, you suck at Ice&Fire. Can't you sprint?

We decided to sit at our spot in the Primary Courtyard. Just for the sake of it Me, Alia, Sheena, Dan, Eugene (Goh) and Ros decided to play tag. In the rain. Around the porch. Outside the teachers' staffroom. Upstairs. Screaming and shouting at each other.Ros trying to sneak up on Sheena.

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! TESS' FULL NAME IS TESS YAP FATT FUI! *bursts into uncontrollable, indestructible, unfathomable laughter* That boy is like a giant, hairy-legged, braces-wearing, big bazooka.
Dan: "Tess mei you jing zi"

Jie Yao had this picture of some lala girl on the computer during ICT yesterday. I told him, "Eww lala girl. I puke on her face then she DIE."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit