Friday, May 22, 2009

Updates

School is being a bitch. Not that anything bad happened but piles of books and studying and work are flying in. I've had Sejarah up till my eyebrows by now. Finally managed to read up on Chapter 2 of that blardy text book. I'll be off now but here's just some updates from this week.

Won't be updating for the next week or so either.
Exams are starting tomorrow. Two BM papers. On a Saturday.

Monday, 18th May
Assembly in the Courtyard. Mr Tan mentioned something about 'these bunch of girls during Open Day that sat on the tables in the canteen with their legs apart'. Then we broke up into fits.I look like a freaking elephant. Oh great, I look like some virgin bitch too. Who's my husband again? Oh i remember. It's Joseph. (He's talking about Mother Mary.) I love dressing Nick up. He lets me do whatever and he can't complain.

Tuesday, 19th May

Dan and I started lesbo-ing around. During lunch, we spent about 10 minutes laughing our bottoms off at the-place-we-take-drinks. (i don't know what you call that 'area'.) We ended up splashing water onto each other's skirts and saying "I wet myself!" and in the primary girls' bathroom, we were like little 5 year olds. Splashing here and there. Screaming when we got hit. But the achii came in shouting "Why you playing water here? Get the mop and clean this up now!" in that awfully high-pitched voice.

Since water-splashing-skirt-drenching wasn't allowed anymore we sat under a shady bench hold
ing hands and talking like those love-struck love-birdy people. "Oh my darling, if the thorns hit me and I die you'll saaaave me right?" "Ofcourse my sweetheart."

Wednesday, 20th May
Eugene 'Mangohead' Ng's Birthday! That's all.

Sheena and I talked about nightmares & scary movies in the Discovery Lab during Chinese. Every few minutes you'd hear "HAHAHA" or "HAH-*muffled laughter*"
I like heart-to-hearts with Sheena. She's so Mama-mia.

Thursday, 21st May
I still can't believe Kris Allen won American Idol. Adam should have won. I can't say 'Screw Kris' or Jaryn's going to peel my skin off from the top of my head to my toes. Sheena missed first two periods to watch the show live.I still support Adam even if he may be attracted to men.
Honestly, it kind of makes me support him even more knowing that he's gay. Anti-gays can suck it.

For lunch we ordered McD's. Seeing as I have no money, I was given the opportunity to share some with each of them. When I say 'them', I mean Alia, Jaryn, Sheena, Shu Lynn, Grace & Danielle. The funniest part was that we were sitting right infront of the CCTV while eating. Ok, maybe it wasn't that funny.

Hey! Guess what new craze is sweeping the nation? Just watch this and you'll know.


Just think. You could be cool too. Try it!
I found this on one of the chairs in the KH lab.

Friday, 22nd May
I laughed till my tummy hurt. The boys in my class are so lame and retarded that it's actually quite funny. Even when Jaryn&I just messed with Nick's face, we ended up literally rolling-on-the-floor laughing.

Shu didn't come to school today cause her Grandpa passed away. That's all.

Alia came over after school too. When i switched on the computer my mom came upstairs and said, "Who said you can on the computer?"
Anyway, since the computer was out of bounds (again) Alia & i snuck away into my room to talk about importantly unimportant stuff. Mostly about how funny Shamin Alia is. She is funny. Really funny.

Wonder why I'm updating now? Cause she's out. & I am breaking the rules. Oh no, I am SO going to hell.

p/s: Someone stole money from me today. Pencuri-s are friggin irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit