Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Austin Powers


Motivation. I love motivation. This holiday has been filled with it. While I'm reading about what other people are doing during their holidays, which is all exactly like this: I'm so bored blah-blah-blah. I miss my friends blah-blah-blah. You know who you are. I'll be smiling to myself, laughing the evil witch doctor laugh & thinking ha.ha. i laugh at you. If you miss your friends, GO SEE THEM. If you're bored, DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT IT. If you're reading this and have this bomb of an epiphany smack your brain into its proper place, GOOD.

Yez, if I think you unmotivated ones are so dull then why do I continue to read about you? No friggin' idea. You know how curiosity killed the cat? I'm not a cat. I don't Miao. I don't run away from dogs. I don't eat cat food or play with furry balls dangling above me. (HAHA!)
& 
Privatizing your blogs? Really? You got something to hide from the Universe? That's a big nono. The Universe doesn't like it when you keep secrets from them. I speak on behalf of it. Don't listen to me about that though. I'm a hypocrite.


PS: 15 days till Christmas :)
PPS: I missed my 1 year anniversary for the blog (3rd Dec.) It's been one heck of a year. Words-wise, I've grown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit