Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pescatarian


Ever wondered what pescatarian means?
I got this from Urban Dictionary.

1. Someone who abstains from eating meat and poultry but eats fish.
In other words: A vegetarian that eats fish.
Many people don't believe pescatarians have a right to say they're vegetarian because fishes are animals and animals have flesh. And if you eat flash you are not a vegetarian

Person A: I don't eat meat.
Person B: You don't?! What about fish and chicken?
Person A: Well, I do eat fish.
Person B: But fish is meat! So you eat meat.
Person A: No I don't eat meat, I just eat fish!


2. A vegetarian who also eats fish or other seafood. From the Latin word for fish: Pisces. Also known as a fishetarian.
"I'm going pescatarian, since I really like lobster and it's so hard to find protein in vegetables."

3. Person who is vegetarian BUT ALSO EATS FISH.

"I am a pescatarian because I DO NOT EAT MEAT BUT I DO EAT FISH."

4. Hemp shoe wearing, hairy (including the women) unwashed gobshite that's bangs on about how cruel eating meat is but will still eat fish ! have you ever looked a fish in the eye ? it's a creature too fuck wit !
"I used to be a veggie but I've become a pescatarian since my nails started cracking, my skin turned grey & boyfriend wouldn't muff me cause I fart all day!"

I may try it out some time. Maybe. It shouldn't be too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit