Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy almost new year!


I currently have 6 glasses of wine, champagne, beer (I don't know) under my belt. Just thought I'd drop by to wish everyone a Happy Almost & New Year! So far I don't think I've completely gone over to the dark side or succumbed to the everlasting effects of alcohol (all 12% of it) cause I can make out what I'm typing here. Everything is slightly a bit dazzling through my pair of vision-balls (it's ok, you don't have to laugh at that.) Rosy cheeks are on full blast, feet are starting to take a mind of its own under the table and the crooked, goofy smiles have body-slammed itself onto my face. When my dad poured the first glass of wine halfway through dinner out in the patio, compulsion made me reach out to take one big gulp. Well, I mustn't be that tipsy tonight then if I can blog in full sentences like these. No. I'm not. Just really happy now :)

Infact, I won't even regret posting this by tomorrow. Unlike those tipsy-tweets I did during the Raya celebration at my dad's office. It was embarrassing reading them the day after. 


PS: Happy New Year. Have a great countdown :D
PPS: Heading up to Ipoh tomorrow. Visiting granddaddy & some other relatives. 
PPPS: Got to start on my New Year's Resolutions soon. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit