Thursday, December 10, 2009

Countless

I like going out to watch movies with friends :)

Met up with Grace, Alia & Sheena today at Sunway. Princess and the Frog & Love Happens. Both were pretty good. Of course, we tried to sneak in to watch New Moon (cause all the tickets were sold out) but the room it was playing in was on the complete opposite side of the cinema. You know, the ones on the left. We had to find that out the hard way by opening every door, listening if we could hear any 'Bellas' or 'Edwards'. You have to watch Princess and the Frog though. It's going to be one of those Disney Classics for sure.

I'll be going to Ipoh tomorrow to visit my grandpa and to eat good food. We're staying over at the same hotel with the bigass temple outside. Yippee. I'll be back on Saturday but then it's off to Kepong for my grandma's birthday dinner. What a busy, busy weekend I have in store.

PS: I feel happy today :)
Cause I got to wear the skirt from Italy. That's all. I am pleased.

I like.
PPS: Rempits piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit