Monday, December 14, 2009

Envious


How's it going?
I'm leaving for Shanghai tonight. My bags are packed and I'm all set to go. Two weeks. I've never been away from home for two whole weeks before. My uncle has got wifi at his place so I won't be completely wiped off the face of the Earth. MAS had better have some good movies on the plane to keep me busy. Why does this feel so empty? I was way more hyped up about Italy than I am about China. I'm very not fond of Chinese-based countries.

You know those songs that no matter how many times you listen to them they still make you feel good? Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye :) It makes me feel yum all over every. single. time.

PS: Pfft. Singapore. That's right. I'm talking to YOU.
PPS: Go watch WendyMccolm's videos on youtube (click the link.) They're shitbrick funny. Credits to Sheena :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit