Sunday, December 6, 2009

Samuel. One crazy mofo.

Sun Day :D

I love not having to get up at 8 am anymore on Sundays. The late night at Grace's on Friday got me cranky yesterday. Managed to sleep from 9 till past 10 this morning. Then came a sucky brunch at Dome in Subang Parade. My goodness, the pancakes there are gross. All soggy and crappy with canned, sour raspberries soaked in artificial coloring.

Grace's house is HUGE. She gave me a tour of the house and I was looking around gasping and staring in awe. She's got a pool table up on the top floor. When everyone got there, we went swimming (little brother in tow) at the club nearby. Hohoho, we got to see some yummies by the pool (with their girlfriends.) 
"Nice to see, nice to hold. I don't want it."

Things got messy though. Samuel got mad and took out his stick of doom to try and hit us. We ran of course (what else do you do when someone is about to go after you with a stick?) Ran like hell actually. Ran with drenched clothes and bags. All because Dan laughed when she saw him with the stick which made him even madder. I tell you, I'll never get that image of him going insane out of my head.

The rest of the night went fine. As how all girly sleepovers do. Baking better-than-boys cupcakes & making blue jelly that looked oddly like guys' little swimmers. Eating apple slices with peanut butter. Falling in love with Budder (Grace's dog.) Webcaming Jaryn & Olney. We got to ask Olney some pretty personal questions which I dare not mention here. They left me giggling like nonsense, rolling around the bed.

 PS: Sheena, I miss you!
PPS: This is the first time where every one of us is in my post. Like, woah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit