Friday, February 19, 2010

301

Wow, are you kidding me? I've just hit my 301st post! That's a pretty awesome achievement given the fact that I've had this blog for a little over a year now. I am glad.

 I'm usually quite contented when people ask me about my hair. They'll go, "Did you curl your hair?" which I reply (modestly of course. I don't like being portrayed as a stuck-up bimbo. Or at least I try not to.) "No, it's natural." followed by an approving gesture from the other party. All this is thanks to my dad though. When he was a YOUNG man his hair was absurdly curly and he had this strangeish-squarish kind of mini-fro going on. I know, this is such a tiny compliment but everyone needs a little boost of their ego every now and then. Actually, I like compliments. They make my day and I usually try not to forget them. It's like when you tell someone something really insignificant eons ago and they suddenly bring it up out of the blue. I like that too.
Why does this post seem to be growing a theme? All I've been talking about today are stuff I like & being glad & positivity. Soon I'll probably be quoting lyrics from The Sound of Music or ABBA.
For tomorrow's agenda, there's cheer practice from 8.30 till 12. Right after, Alia is coming with me to my grandma's house for lunch. Later in the evening we're going to Shu's house for CNY dinner. Busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit