Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So many diseases

Italian food for dinner at Ben&Nick’s and this pregnant cat sat next to our feet throughout the entire meal. Taken with my mum’s phone so that explains the horrific quality.

Went to visit my grandad at the nursing home again. I'd like to highlight the 80-something year old man that he rooms with though. He's one of those sweet, cute little old men that are nice be around. He can't see very well and he uses a walking stick. He speaks mostly in Hokkien and a few words of English. He let my mum have a seat next to him while everyone else was busy with my grandad. His waistband is above his bellybutton. He snores when he sleeps and always has a jar of crackers next to his bed. His hair is all white with a receding hairline and he doesn't have a full set of teeth. I like him. He's pretty cool for his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit