Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jelly

As much as I'd like to deny it, most of my posts have lately consisted of pictures instead of any reading material. I dislike being told what to do (on certain occasions - like this one) but according to the anonymous one named bog in the cbox, he/she/it feels it's getting rather dull. Unless his/her/its name really is bog. That would be strange to be named bog. Let me defend myself though by saying that I've only done those 'randoms around the house' a couple of times out of the 300 other posts I've done so far. Your comment made me doubt myself for that smidgen of a second. I could blame pessimistic lady hormones for all this but seriously, you must admit that the picture of the function of a penis was amusing. At least you were polite enough to say 'please'.
 I've gone yet again for another pedicure. This time with the intention of introducing red for that CNY feel. I didn't want them entirely red cause it would look like my toes were bleeding. Bleeding toes are not awesome. Neither is blood in any form other than inside your body.

There's supposed to be cheer practice in the morning tomorrow but I can't make it cause my mum has gotten me on lock-down to clean the house. I can't even discuss compromises cause she'd get pissed. As it is, she's already yelled at me for not washing a spoon today. So for the next two days it's going to be me + vacuum + mop. Yay me.


PS: Happy Holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit