Saturday, February 27, 2010

Open!

I feel mellow today. Woke up this morning with my stomach cursing at me cause I didn't get to eat much yesterday. There were too many distractions. I had an open house which I forgot to mention before. Sheena & Alia came and so did Teng Han, Shun Zhe & Xia Ian (they just finished volleyball practice in school so thought of coming over to get some free food.) It turned out disastrous cause not only did all three of the boys' faces turn into tomatoes from the drinks, but Shun Zhe & Xia Ian couldn't even walk straight. Piong even slammed straight into the bathroom door pulling down the poster on it with him. It was his first time getting tipsy - in a girl's house.
Group shot.
Walking the Tengy & Xia Ian back to school.
Hello, manwhore.
Piong almost got hit by a car, almost fell into a longkang & almost fell into the school's swimming pool.
Cat shit.
Then we messed with the achii's(?) rubber boots.
Emo.
After everyone else left, Alia & I did stupid things.
 
 Crawling up the stairs.
lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit