Monday, February 22, 2010

Sheryl

(my mum finally developed all the pictures taken in Sri Lanka, Italy & Shanghai.) 
Today, I gave myself an amateur manicure that doesn't even qualify to be considered as a manicure. It's basically just a simple clip, buff and coat of clear varnish. My attempts were somewhat mediocre cause I don't do well with my left hand. I had to reapply the polish on my right hand 3 times before I got it on correctly without losing control of the brush but I'd definitely have no future in the nail business - if there even is one.

Today, I pretended to be from Yellow house. I went with Jaryn to each Form 3&4 class to ask yellow house members for their t-shirt sizes. Nobody noticed. I toppled over a rubbish bin in 3 Lambda and got booed for it. I was trying to dwindle the mess but found shitloads of ants running around all over the floor. 
"There's ants!"
"Pick up the ants then!"
Today, I laughed about manginas during assembly with Alia. In case you didn't know what a mangina is, I'll enlighten you. It is a man vagina. In case you didn't know how it should visually look like, here is a replica.
PS: That little pigmentation on my right hand is my birthmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit