Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When you're too lazy to finish your homework

Instead of suffocating the post with talk about being bored, I've decided to fill with some randoms from around the house.
  1. Faux RayBan Wayfarers. Only cost me RM15.
  2. Function of a penis from my science workbook; page 22.
  3. Science workbook index page.
  4. My fingernails. Neatened them up a bit.
  5. Thumbs up.
  6. Shadow on the pillar.
  7. Lamp in the living room.
  8. Mr. Rambutan.
  9. Ipod.
  10. My dog doing what dogs do. Nothing.
  11. His paw.
  12. He just lies there everyday.
  13. Sunset in Sri Lanka last year.
  14. Animal finger puppets from Ikea.
  15. Finger puppets on my toes.
  16. This is how I keep them. Squashed in a little plastic container. It's sad but at least I won't lose any of them.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Dammit