Friday, March 5, 2010

Hi everyone :)
How was your week? Mine was filled with exams, last minute cramming, playing chi-ku-pak 15 minutes before the Sejarah paper, giving each other wtf looks when we didn't know the answer, falling asleep in class, weird dreams & high-fives with Leon.

It's strange. Every day for the past 6 days I've been having odd dreams. On Wednesday night, I had a dream (lol. Susan Boyle.) that I was Harry Potter. Hogwarts looked exactly like my room and Ron was there too. Hermione's underwear was in my stack of clothes and when I returned it to her, her roommate stepped on a grasshopper & a professor named Mr. Grasshopper died.

On Sunday, it was about stalking Ciara on a bus. Then the whole scene switched to this white room with two arched doorways. Olney was there and he was pissed cause somebody was touching my neck.

Yesterday, my dream was about me waking up late for cheer practice. Grace was there. I was trying to find a pair of pants to wear but couldn't. Then I cried just cause I couldn't find a pair of pants.

I can't remember any of the other dreams but I'm guessing all this went on cause of stress? Exams finally ended today so I'm hoping the weirdness ends too. Cheer practice went on as usual after school. It's been more than a week since the last practice & I've been growing back my potato-bone each day that passed by without any exercise.

PS: This post sounds like a factual essay.
Brisbane 2004. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit