Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hit by a bus

I keep forgetting to blog. Yes, I forgot. The same excuse you give your teacher when you don't do your homework and you tell them you just forgot to bring it. I've just been really busy. Busy enough to not care about the internet. This week it's been full of stressing over exam scores - cause I know I could have done better, finishing last minute homework to get last minute coursework marks, getting started with my Sejarah project & Lake Run! Blue had their lake run on Wednesday and I qualified! According to Dan, I looked like shit after I finished the run. My face was screwed up from a) not being able to breathe and b) having my legs wobble like Bambi trying to find a shady spot to sit down. Halfway through, there was this little moron in my head yelling "SO. TIRED. STOP." I never want to be a marathon runner ever even though it did feel quite nice qualifying.

Today, I literally ran out of Chinese class with Sheena like a lunatic. Mr. Alex turned his back for 5 seconds and we made a dash for the door jumping over a few chairs and ran past the entire stretch of classrooms to the stairs. The first time we tried, he caught us. Then the bell for junior lunch rang and we started jumping up and down going "Bell bell bell!" but he potong the moment by saying "sorry it's not time yet." After that, we managed to escape.

PS: I'm going for the Charity Dinner. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit