Friday, March 26, 2010

Stop breathing my oxygen.

Today, I skipped school and attended my granddad's funeral. He was dressed up in his favorite brown suit. His coffin was white with a big silver-colored cross on the cover and 85% of his blood was drained and replaced with an embalming fluid. For the past 3 days his body has been lying in a box with his hands laced together. He was cremated after a short mass at St. Ignatius Xavier's church this morning. We lay white roses in his coffin before the cremation. I saw them push the coffin into the giant oven. The guy that operated it left a small gap to let us see the fire hit the bottom of the coffin. After about 30 seconds, he closed the gap and that was the end. Everyone walked next door to the place-where-they-keep-the-urns-filled-with-ashes (correct me if I'm wrong) to reserve a spot for my grandfather.

R.I.P. Louis Khoo Kok Leong.

PS: R.I.P. Jaryn's grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit