Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nature Valley is so much better.

My granddad was admitted to the hospital again today. So, what did I do while I was home alone? Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, TV and junk food. Today was not one of those triumphant days to be proud of. I did manage to catch some peanuts a few times in a row in my mouth though. I turned the music on loud enough to not hear anything else but soft enough to not be heard from outside. I stoned. I sat. I laid eggs. I made an omelet from those eggs. I blocked Olney on msn after arguing with him over cereal bars - with which he refused to agree that crunchy cereal bars were better than the chewy kind. I took a nap on the floor with my dog snuggled up against my armpit. I clipped my toenails. I read MLIA. I read FML. I ate a cereal bar & leftover porridge for lunch. I ate microwaved fishballs and a chocolate bar for dinner. I had green grapes for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit