Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

It's 2009. New Year. New Resolutions.

I don't want to grow up yet, so i'll just tell the tale of my last week in 2008.

I was in Indonesia with my mom's homies
and their kids. One of them was painfully annoying. He really brought pissing people off to the new level. Everywhere I went, he would follow me and in the car he would sit closer and closer til I had no more space for my arse to sit. It's like having a leech sticking onto you. I had no choice by using the only method of safety but instead of salt (what kind of idiot sprinkles salt on a boy?) I avoided him at all costs.


On the fourth day of the trip, my brother
and I got really sick. We had to go to the hospital instead of a normal clinic because apparently clinics do not exist in Indonesia?
My brother got an injection on his buttock (how does the needle penetrate through his butt fats?) and a drip. I just nee
ded some meds.

I have to take these twice a day, half an hour before I eat.

I take a teaspoon of this 3 times a day, half an hour before I eat too.

another NORMAL conversation with my buddie (don't ask what we were talking about)

me sheena

is jolisa a guy?
nooo
its a girl
shtoopid
cuz she said she went out wif michaela
is she lesbian?
NOOO
FRIEND ollie FRIEND
is michaela BI??
NOOO
oh.
OOOHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAH
HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAH
HAHAHAAHHAHA
must be the medication
...
DONT DO DRUGS !
we still friends no?
yes
okok
i continue
(few seconds later)
her eyelashes are FREAKIN long
3 feet is like
dam heavy
-..-
its an EXPRESSION
DAMN it wud hav been cool if it were true
but then it would stab anyone who tried to kiss her
or poke them
or tickle them
and that wouldnt be very romantic ...

School is starting in 3 days. I'll be in 2 Gamma. What's your class?

Ohnooooooo. I hate shopping but I love shopping. Would you like to know why? It's cause I'm always just a LITTLE bit too big SOMEWHERE. feet. underbust. arse. legs. and legs. I feel like the elephant woman. (random thought : stores for whales)
The only solution I have now is to pray like shit to Gawd that he will be irritated SO MUCH that he will have to give in and blast away the curse of the flab with his awesome, godly powers. Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit