Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Torchlights and pizza


Spell your name without the letter A:
Olivi

How's your love life?
that's a trick question.

When you're at home alone, do you still close the bathroom door?
No. I'm wild and free!

Do you like your life right now?
Not right now. My dog died.

What was the last item you bought?
Buku nota from Shu Lynn.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

What plans do you have for tomorrow?
School!

What or who do you hate?
I hate mosquito bites. Itchyyyy!

Where was the last place you fell asleep?
My bed. Under the nice clean sheets.

Do you have a best friend that is a girl?
Yes. Infact, I have 5!

What is your favorite romance movie?
Moulin Rouge.

Do you forgive or forget?
Maybe. It depends.

What are you thinking about right now?
I miss my dog.

Who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Jaryn Lim Siew Li :] ily too.

Do you think they mean it?
No. She's a big skinny liar.
And she loves me so much that she knows I'm just kidding.

What time did you go to bed last night?
11pm. I'm a good girl. I sleep early.

What are you currently doing?
Blogging.

What did you do today?
I went to school and made a new friend :]

What was the last thing you ate?
A slice of pizza.

What are you listening to?
My maid blabbering on the phone.

Who does it remind you of?
My...maid?

What was the last movie you watched?
Moulin Rouge.

What CD is in your stereo?
Stereos are extinct.

What did you do last night?
I was sleeping.

Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Loudloudloud.

Are you a beach or a snowy mountain person?
Beach please.

What are you doing later?
Dammit. I got homework.

Do you like/love someone?
I can't tell you. You might tell people.

Have you ever been tied up?
Literally.

Do you get distracted easily?
Ye-...OMG shiny!!

What would you change about your life right now?
I want my dog back!

Do you have a guy best friend?
Durr...

Who did you last hug and when?
Alia. Two hours ago.

Do you live alone?
No. Stupid.

Can you keep a secret?
Most of the time.

What was the best year of your life?
2007.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a letter "D"?
No.

What about C?
Still no.

Do you have trust issues?
Depends. There is a feeling.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
How Han. Eww.

1 comment:

  1. WHOOT. IMMA SPAMMER. IMMA KILL YOU BITCH. :)

    ReplyDelete

Dammit