Thursday, January 15, 2009

Evil Adorable Dude

It's day two for my dog at the vet. He had seizures again. I don't usually cry but yesterday morning I did. I love my dogs too much. I don't want my dog to die yet.

My neighbor is shouting "Go inside! In!". I wonder who or what she is talking about.

Anyways, it's PMS week for me so the mood swings are starting to kick in. I feel so down and moody. The other day, Dan and I read this article about mood swings and it said that when we are feeling sad, we should eat chocolate. It had something to do with low sugar in our blood? So
that means I should eat chocolate right now or I might die. I'm serious. It said so in the magazine (not really).

Last but not least, SPORTS SEASON. This year Candice Toh is blue house's captain. I think she'll be a good leader. My goal for this year is to win something. Anything! I haven't won any medals or stuff since
Primary days. Besides, since last year's screw up (disqualification for all 3 jumps - rather not go into detail) I have more...experience? Hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit