Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hourglass

Five things:-
  1. I have an itty-bitty fear of taking baths at night. Cause, I still believe that vampires and ghostly ghouls will come to get me if I'm alone in the bathroom. Have you ever seen a monster in a horror movie kill people in broad daylight? No.
  2. Sometimes I like to mash up all my food together like a giant bowl of oatmeal. Then I eat it as slowly as I can to savor the moment.
  3. I hate Crocs slippers. They smell like chemicals and it makes me nauseous.
  4. When I was 5, I got into a fight with my brother over a show on the tele. I was so mad that I threw all his clothes out of his closet and onto the floor. My mom found out so she made me pick up every piece of clothing, fold them neatly and put it back. Even his underwear.
  5. Once, I wanted to be a nurse when I grew up. I stopped because I found out that I would have to touch other people's blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit