Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oxford Ice Cream


Roses are red; daisies are white;
Valentine, you make ever
y day a delight.
Violets are blue; daffodils are yellow;
Valentine, you make my heart jiggle like Jello!
By Joanna Fuchs
Is it wrong that I can't wait for that oh-so-special day?

From the moment we talked, I started to get
Feelings of hunger that couldn't be met,
Like feelings that come when I see yummy pies,
Well, I get those feelings when I look in your eyes.
The thought of your lips makes my mouth start to water,
'Cause they remind me of barbecue more than they oughter.
Your skin, your hair, and the rest of you brings
Thoughts of chocolate chip cookies and other good things.
When you're near you provide scrumptious food for my soul.
You nourish me, sweetheart; You make me whole.
Keep me satisfied, stay close or I'll pine.
I sure get hungry thinking of you, Valentine!

By Karl Fuchs

My uncle just came back from Shanghai today. I was fiddling with his new IPHONE and i am in love with that thing!! Now, I really want to save up my money to get one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit