Friday, January 23, 2009

Jogging and 7-eleven

Guess what Danielle, Alia and I did today? We JOGGED around my neighborhood! My stamina is bad bad bad. I could only make it 3/4 of the way before my sides began to ache.
Oh dear, how will I survive the cross-country? It's only 3 months away!
Anyways, this morning the girls had 'the talk' in the Auditorium. Mrs Chong talked about stuff that no one sane would every follow.

a) uniform - all skirts must be at least knee leng
th and your shirts must sit on you hip.
b) hair - your hair must be neat and any
loose strands of hair must be clipped up properly with either black of white hair clips.
c) boys - do not make such close contac
t with them.
d) behavior - walk properly and speak with the ge
ntleness of a well brought up lady.
Sheena tried out for yellow house cheerleading and Cyrens after school :]
I'm so proud to have a buddy that is as well coor
dinated as she is.

My brother and i eating bananas and ice cream.

This is a banana.

PS: To the person that keeps spamming my comments, if you hate me so much then why are you wasting your time on my blog? I'm sorry if I did something bad to you or anyone else but if not then you should GET. A. LIFE. Happy Chinese New Year to you too.
PPS: Jaryn Lim Siew Li. i love you!! Thank you for telling that person off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit