Sunday, January 4, 2009

Elmo is your friend

School is starting tomorrow! I am nervous, happy, lazy, grouchy, excited and friggin' not ready. This is how it all started...

Boom!

Holidays
Boom!
Rest and relaxation
Boom!
Fats
Boom!

Christmas
Boom!
New Year
Boom!
School


The Boom!'s were unnecessary but they made that list more exciting didn't it? :D

(random thought : Let me teach you about chemistry laddie)

People keep asking me what books I'm going to bring tomorrow. I have thought about the solution to this problem and have come up with a RESULT!
10 exercise books. 3 text books. Maths, History and Science. I am not sure why I chose those 3 books instead of English or Geography or something equally uninteresting. I like to believe it is DESTINY. This (dramatic pause) is the work of Gawd messing with my brain cause I didn't pray enough.

(random thought : I love Saturday Night
Live)

This is forever.

Boxing was invented by a gay man.
Think about it.
Two shirtless men in silk shorts?
Fighting over a belt and a purse?


3rd January 2008

It's very MAGICAL!
Yesterday, she was 13. Now she is 14!!
Jaryn Lim Siew Li. I love you! (in a non-lesbian way)
You booooootiful TEENAGER!!!! i love you! (again, not in a lesbian way)
Like sugar on vegetables. i love you! (i remind whoever is reading this that i am not a lesbian)
Holey-Moley Mother of Baloney I feel homophobic.

You are the icing on my cake and the movie I love to watch.
You are the cherry on top and the lady with the rock;
to throw at me if I make another mistake.

Love you with all my guts and glory!!

1 comment:

  1. :D i love you with all my guts and glory too! that is if.. i have guts.. which i think i do.. but i don't.. but whatever! :) ily.

    ReplyDelete

Dammit