Sunday, January 18, 2009

Worst day of my life

Copper died. My dog DIED. I have been crying like shit for who knows how long. It's like having this hollow feeling in my chest while buckets of tears pour out of my eyes. It's like my best friend died. My best friend DID die. That dog was my best friend. The only male thing that didn't make me cry for stupid reasons.


My dad broke the news this morning. On Wednesday, he was having very serious seizures and apparently he died on that same day while I was at school. I didn't know cause my dad said Copper was at the vet when I asked him what happened. For 5 whole days I thought he was alright. My mom and I even wanted to go to the vet to pick him up today because we thought he should have been fine by now. My pillow is literally soaked in tears.





R.I.P
Copper
26th June 2006 -14th January 2009

2 comments:

  1. omg
    copper was so cute and big
    ;O
    i'm sorry he died,ollie
    may he rest in peace
    ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLLIE.
    Sorry to hear bout Copper.
    After you called me, my eyes went teary..
    I know you're really really sad bout what happened,
    but I know you'll find a way to get through this somehow(:
    Remember, we're always here for you!!
    Cheer up HOMIE(:
    loveyou.

    ReplyDelete

Dammit