Friday, March 6, 2009

61th post :D

Slumdog Millionaire is fantastic! No wonder it won 8 awards. My favourite part is during the credits where all of them do that corny 'everyone-pops-out-no-where-and-starts-dancing' scene. Dev Patel can DANCE!I gasped in horror when this guy that takes in orphans to send them into the city to become beggars blinded a little boy so that he will get more money since he is handicapped. Sigh...my mom said this is really happening in India. Gosh. I think that boy was, what? 8?Very happy :] I love the fact that I can say "I plugged in my ipod" now. My dad gave his old unused ipod to my brother, who gave it to me.

Right now?

I embarassingly admit that I'm currently lipsyncing to Britney Spears - Circus.He jumped into a waist high puddle of crap to get an autograph.
THAT is what I call a number 1 fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit