Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thighland

I do but I don't
I think I do but I don't think I do
I know but I don't know
Oh no what to do.

Mmm I love Thailand and all that inhabit it's pristine land of Thai people and Tom Yam. Everyone there is so friendly and beautiful. They keep talking to me in Thai cause I look Thai? Maybe.Shopping there is mad i tell you. I went to this shopping centre only for women's clothing. It's 7 storeys high with 1324 mini stores inside. My mom and I are like "Oh my god (puff) 2 more storeys? Aiyo. Lets (puff) go!"
3/10 people there are transvestites. Everywhere you go memang ada shims. The strange thing is that you'd never really know they were men unless you looked at their face close up. From the back you might think "Dang, she must be pretty" but once she/he? turns around your jaw drops open. Sometimes I can't even tell if they're a guy or not.

Oh my gooden-ness. On Sunday, we went to this flea market (no they do not sell fleas) called Chatuchat. There, in the heart of the gigantic market, lies a long street all selling...
puppies.
puppies.
puppies.

It was like cocaine only more electrifying. They were so soft and fluffy. The pomeranians: fat and the pugs: smelly and fat. I even got to touch every single puppy there. Crap loads of puppies i tell you.

The full day tour we joined was pretty awesome. They took us to the...Looks like something you see on a postcard eh?
floating market and the...antique shop...

And at this crocodile show the guys are putting t
heir hands and heads in the killer croc's mouth. My hands were permenantly glued to my eyes during the entire show. After the show we were free to walk around the zoo. Around the back, there is this bridge crossing over a giant pit of crocodiles. I was pulling my mom's arm the whole time saying "Let's GOOO" "Don't you want to feed the crocs?" "Are you KIDDING me?" You see, I have this tendency to think of impossibly bad scenarios. For example:
The planks on the bridge break and we plumme
t to our doom.
The crocs jump up and bite my arms off.

As I look down, all of them swarm like bees growing scally wings, as they fly above me I try to run away but these mutant crocs suddenly sprout ostrich legs which enable them to outrun me, I get caught and die a tragic death.
Then you will see me pacing as fast as I can to get off the bridge. (I didn't want to run incase my heavy footsteps agitated the crocs sending them off into a wild rage most probably leading to one of the scenarios above.)First person that texted me when I got back.
Oh jah!
They even played TWILIGHT on the plane!
my thumb looks broken D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit