Wednesday, March 11, 2009

YooHoo

I are in school now. It is free period in the computer room since Ms. Deva didn't come to school today.

Jaryn Lim Siew Li is leaning on my shoulder. Very soothing. She's like...an ice cream on a sunny day. Melting into sweet syrup. Yeap.


Yellow had lake run today. (nyahaha blue got 188 but they only got 168.)

"That's so mean," says Jaryn. "You're going to regret. I'm telling you."

"I'm not done yet," said she when I stopped typing what she said.

Lets just make this into a Jaryn talking box shall we?

I tell you! I will laugh at you, I promise you. In your face, right at your nose. I will poke your nose and I will pull your ears. I'm telling you. (her vocabulary is very limited eh?)

Yes. You insulted me! I shall go BAZOOKA! [giggles]

Hi, I'm Jaryn now. Olivia went to Jerry:)

Let us continue.

[stares at me] [giggles] Go away! [directed at Timothy] We are going to find out the truth about that lady and that man.

Nicholas Tan said,"We went to 4chan We went to 4chan We went to 4chan We went to 4chan."

Nick is being very annoying. [giggles] I'm telling you again. You're going to regret MUAHAHA! I don't know what to say anymore since I have limited VOCABULARY. Bye bye :D

And that ends our segment for the day. Tune in next time to 'Talking with Jaryn!'

2 comments:

  1. HAHA . yes yes , you're gonna regret ollie :). i TOO will laugh at you in your face right at your nose. BAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete

Dammit