Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's my mom's birthday today.
I made breakfast for her this morning.
Bread with cheese&
sugar and coffee. Bon appetit!
I
my mommy.

Have you ever met someone that you couldn't stand being around? Someone that was so obnoxious and cocky that you wish would shut up? Well, lucky me! I get to spend my day with one of those people.

While playing cards:

"Yes, I'm going to win! heh-heh-heh"
"Pfft...you shouldn't have put down that card. I am SO gonna OWN you!"
"Do you play Pokemon?"
(The boy is 15 years old and he still plays Pokemon!)

(In the middle of the game, I pulled a face at him while he wasn't looking.)

At Oldtown White Coffee:


"Oh, I'm not allowed to drink coffee or tea."
(I tried being nice, so I asked him why.)
"I won't be able to sleep tonight."
(Note: it was 1 pm at the time.)


Once I switched the computer on:

"Go download -inserts unknown online game- I will totally own you at that game!"
(Ofcourse, I reply with a stern NO.)
"When you're done with the computer, just holler."
(That's when I die laughing inside.)

On a lighter subject...


I voted. Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit