Saturday, March 21, 2009

Call me Stoney

Guess who! I think that was me when I was 3? 4? I'm not sure.
All I know is that this picture was taken in Penang at the Snake Temple.
I remember I used to ask my mom "Mommyyy, tie my hair pig pig."
(That means pig tails)

Twilight DVD is out!
(Yes, I'm one of those twilight people.)
So screw being a princess! I w
anna be a vampire!
The Twilight boys are ohmygosh!
They make my eyes bleed fro
m their intensity.
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles? And your hearts kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well thats how it's like when I see...(ROBERT PATTINSON)
Confessions of a Shopaholic

Isabella Swan?
I promise to love you forever,

Everyday of forever.

Will you marry me?


ME. My lovely cousin JEFFY.

hey i went to camp
port dickson
why?
that was fun
a camp in school
why?
christian fellowship camp
ewwwww
im not a churchy person
and i tot u were buddha
why cant go for a cf
arghhhh you like to argue with me but then you are my cousin
i miss that alot lolx
but u ARE buddha
why u go cf thing?
u betray buddha
buddha dont scold u
cuz its abt peace and harmony
fine fine i betray buddha
HAHAHHAHAHHA
lol
so are you happy that i betrayed buddha?
lolx
no
buddha is good
he goes all "OMMMM" on the buddha followers
lol
you!!!!
i have no comment
dungu
i'm not dungu
u dungu
u betray buddha
okay fine i am betrayer and dungu lolx
i like your teasing lol
i miss that
yay
what u do in buddha betraying camp?
hmmmm that was fun
i went for errrrr water games
while betraying buddha
oh yes
and?
and betrayed buddha
HAHAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit