Monday, March 9, 2009

Flashing Flashers and Japanese Jappers

I like you.
I like you very much.
- Borat -
To my Sheena. (oh! the lesbosity of that phrase is killing me!)

I am dedicating this post to you.


At 8.25 a
m yesterday, I sms-ed to you:

Happy Bir
thday my tulip of daisies, my sunshine of chocolates, my caramel of monkeys, my 14 year old fur-end. You are the crack of the ass = your jokes make me crack up like an ass. You are the cup of the bra = you support my insignificant dreams. You are THE Sheena Kaur Sidhu and i-love-YOU! Have a spankin day (with me!)

We had fun at 1U didn't we? The dresses were insanely expensive.
Why do I feel like if I told you what I'm typing here now in person, it would sound tres corny and tres tres sappy? Never-the-mind.


Running from one end of the entire shopping district to the complete opposite side of the whole place was fun jah?

Crying side by side while watching that piercingly sad movie (Marley & Me) was very-the-feel good moment jah?

Sipping our citrus-ish drinks at Delicious was tres magnifique no?

You being born at 12
.08 am in 1995 on the 8th of March was a wonderful gift to humankind.

Lastly, to wrap this post up with a glittery bow...
Be you,
Stay you,
Always with you,
I love you.
I pinky promise,
when we're old ladies,
we'll still be best buds;
and
we'll be racing
each other in the nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit