Sunday, March 1, 2009

Furniture

My Goodness!! Have I ever said how much i LOVE Ikea??? Not like. LOVE. It's like 5000 houses jam-packed into a mini shopping mall. Everything is so pretty!!! I especially like the kitchen department. Someday, when I get my own house/apartment I will go to Ikea and I will buy - hopefully by then I would have enough money - all my heart's desire on furniture. It will be like decorating a doll house except it's LIFESIZE.
There was also this big, white, lumpy couch and it was SO comfortable that I just sat there enjoying the comfortablinity. Literally just sat there smiling to myself. Oh the joys :]
Just one day at Ikea can make me very happy. I got a teddy for RM2.90! And magic markers! And a green bowl! And a picture frame!
Dinner. What was for dinner?
TGIFridays!! Mummy, Nick and I sat there talking for 2 hours. (Dad is in China for business trip.)
This girl that passed by my table was pretty mean. She walked past, looked at me, rolled her eyes, pulled her shoulders back and walked off. My mom asked me if I knew her but I really didn't. At all. So I was thinking to myself 'What's HER problem?'. Snooty girl with the roller-coaster eyes.

I really like what Sheena said to me 2 seconds ago:
we are the bomb diggydy shiznit.
(she's so gangsta)
(HAHAHHAHAH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit