Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lovey-Dovey Churn my Tummy

I don't understand why lovebirds always call each other 'baby'. I would never want to be called a baby. I'm not saying that being called 'baby' is a bad thing but it completely disfigures the entire universe's chii and what-not. Lately, all these love-noodlers make me want to gag. I used to be hopelessly romantic but now it seems so bland and meaningless cause everyone is doing and saying the same thing. Like 'baby' and 'darling'? Where's the originality in that? They are sweet. Ofcourse they are, but I'd prefer it if a guy bought me something madly hilarious. The tradisional red roses are nice too but once it wilts it give out this odd smell like something just died.
Only a fraction of my hopeless romantic-ness is left. It definitely wont fade away cause if it did, I'd die.This is what I wore today.
Do you like it? It's colourful :]
The white tank is seperate though.
Nothing like McDonald's on a Saturday afternoon.

I like the April issue of Seventeen magazine.

PS: Report card day was good. My class teacher wasn't there though (I think she hates us) so Pn. Ganthi replaced her for the day. Oh the joys. Got 6th in class with 85.7%. A job well done indeed.

A few pictures from Japan '08. I miss it so much!!Wei Li, Rifdy and Zenvern.
Remember when you used to zoom into his fuyoh?
*inside joke*

Tokyo DISNEYLAND!
Misaki :] i miss her too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit