Friday, September 18, 2009

and don't forget that...

When life sucks: spit on it.
Hock a nice, substantially juicy mouthful
Right into its left eye.

And then rush in quickly!

Bite its nose off!

And let it sputter in its own nasal blood.


- Executedweekly-

Lunch at Pasta Zanmai tasted really good. Met up with my mom's lady friends & their kids. The creepy, little person was there being creepy. I don't enjoy his company but I have to be nice. Sucks doesn't it. I could say that I would rebel against what I have to do but I know I wouldn't even try. Cause I'm a good little church girl :) Do you know anyone that you are repulsed by - or maybe a slightly nicer word - that you may have preferred to stay home if you knew he/it was going to be there?

To whoever is reading: I hope you don't. I hope you don't know such a person. I hope you are kind and nice enough to spread the love or suck it up.

Pancakes for breakfast. I miss the Winnie the Pooh cereal I used to have. There would be tiny TINY marshmallows in the shapes of iforgotwhat & they tasted so good. They don't sell them anymore now. Sad. I'm looking at pictures of cereal.
Cereal Killer. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit