Tuesday, September 15, 2009

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

It's no icing on the cake. Patrick Swayze died. From pancreatic cancer. It's sad :( He was only 57. I saw an update on E! that he passed and my jaw dropped. My brain went fsszzhhh Somebody died today while you were figgety-faggoning around with doughnuts. I mean, I knew he was sick and all but don't people usually pull through? I say this with all my condolences of course.
On a lighter note I got Nicholas Neoh to buy me a chocolate doughnut from the Leo stall. I told Nicholas Tan (people really have to stop naming their sons Nicholas. It's starting to get irritating to explain to people which Nick I'm talking about.) about it & he said

"Guys do nice things for girls cause deep down they feel that they might have a chance with them. That's why I'm not nice to you."

P/S: I've got swimming tomorrow :) Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit