Saturday, September 5, 2009

I like polaroids

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter
-Jacob,8-
Today was one of those days. The really good days. Where if you look back you'll say, "Remember that time...?"
We went all the way to Petaling Street just to eat chicken rice&buy sweet meat without my dad. He's in China having some guy-time with his man-friends for the week.

After brunch, my mom asked Nick&I if we wanted to go to Lake Gardens just for the heck of it (haha, i love my mom.) Was stuck in the jam on the way there but for that 20 minutes in traffic all the good songs were playing on the radio. I blabbered about everything with my mom the whole way. About anything and everything.

It's been YEARS since we've been there. I was 8 the last time, I think. Nick&I played on the swings while my mom sms-ed my dad on the benches about what we were doing. He called her a few minutes later. It was so weird, she was laughing. Walked a bit to the lake and bought ice cream from the uncle on the motorbike. You know which one. There was a chicken clucking around.

Dinner was Good. We ate at this place called B&N (short for Ben&Nick's.) Really good food, I tell you. The apple crumble is hehehe. I'm still stuffed from the pasta that I keep shifting in my seat typing this.
In Carrefour (I have mentioned how much I like supermarkets, yes?) I felt like hugging my mom. While she was choosing garlic. One of the promotional people talked to me in Chinese. I just stood there nodding my head pretending to understand. When he was done giving his life-changing speech, I told him I didn't speak Chinese. He said 'oh'. I walked away with my free scoop of ice cream.

I took a shower earlier singing ABBA songs. Oh My. It was fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit