Monday, September 7, 2009

Pancake Partnership

I like puppies. They smell nice, in that really stinky way. Like bantal busuk or babies. There was a pet store next to the kopitiam my mom&I had lunch at. (Nick went to get a haircut.) A whole wall of puppies all of which were the size of my foot. The lady that ran the place took one of the puppies out of its cage cause it made some pretty nasty-looking doodoo. I got to beat it up on the counter. It's nose is literally the size of my pinky's fingernail. My hands smell like puppy spit :D

This morning, I made pancakes. With Nick. It took over an hour to finish everything. No, i do not suck at cooking. We ran out of milk. & yea, my neighbor's house was robbed. The whole gate was lifted from its hinges and left on the road. Nobody heard anything last night though. (Neighbor was away at parents' house.) The security guard for Taylor's College passed by. He tried to help but all he did was ask, "Semalam ya?" over and over again. Yes, yes I think we've clarified that this unfortunate event happened last night. The whole commotion distracted us from our pancake morning. That, & cause we ran out of milk.

P/S: I feel like taking Polaroids. Only, there's a problem. I don't have a Polaroid camera :(
PP/S: My dad is getting back from China tonight. Yay :D He calls me his second born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit