Thursday, September 17, 2009

Braceless

Jaryn! Your braces are gone! I'm not used to it cause normally we'd be laughing about how guava always gets stuck in between your braces. After 2 years & 9 months of ulcers and chewing gum hiatuses, you're finally brace-free :)Have you seen Nicholas Sparks' new book? I want it. I don't want to borrow it from someone just to have to give it back once I'm done. I want my own to put on my shelf with the other family of books up there. But being priced at RMsixty-freaking-nine bucks, there's a fat chance my mom will let me get it. Oh poo, sometimes I wish I were spoiled rotten. At least I'd get anything and everything I wanted. Fat chance on that happening either.

Raya holidays start tomorrow. The Board of Education(?) decided to give all schools an extra day off. Best decision EVER! I'm going to Sri Lanka on Sunday in the wee hours of the night. That means I'll have to wake up at 4 in the morning. (You know, Air Asia. Now everyone can fly.)
Adventure.
But now the dinner bell has chimed

and we get dirty looks sneaking in with dirty hands;

skinned knees are sore to bend and

no one wants to hold a hand sticky with

melted purple popsicle.

Dinner is done, I’m still hungry and

those anthills I poked kicked lost

me my banana pudding.

Let’s run back outside and watch it get dark,

howl at the moon like we did last night.

I like screaming in the dark with you.

-Executedweekly
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit