Friday, September 4, 2009

Sexy Nutini

I never knew there were so many mental disorders. I thought 'crazy' was the word for it.

Histrionic personality disorder

characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.


Kleptomania

the condition of not being able to resist the urge to collect or hoard things. People with this disorder are compelled to steal things, generally objects of little or no significant value.


Intermittent explosive disorder

a behavioral disorder characterized by extreme expressions of anger
, often to the point of uncontrollable rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand.

Oneirophrenia

a hallucinatory, dream
-like state caused by several conditions such as prolonged sleep deprivation, sensory deprivation, or drugs (such as ibogaine).

A Happy Ditty

Let my heart be happy
Let my spirit be light

Let my face be smiley

Let my eyes be bright

Let me sing with the birds

And dance with the stars

Let me be contented

And accept things as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit