Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quasimodo

Sheena got back from NY this morning. She came straight from the airport to school. I've missed her :) I got my birthday gift as well. I heart NY. When I saw her it was like AAAAAHHHHH OMG SHEENA!!!! *group hug*
She and Dan have been spontaneously shouting "I missed you!" at each other throughout the day. So sweet:)

Jaryn sprained her ankle in the Gym today. It's really ballooney. Sort of like Quasimodo's prodigy. It was her turn to walk on the balance beam and every step she took we hummed a tune from the CanCanSong. She jumped off wrong & tore her ligaments. Gym is dangerous. My head can't turn left from the headstands the coaches made us do.

Here's an entry for Jaryn's new diary. (Completely fictional of course.)

Dear Diary,

Today I tore my ligaments.

Holy Jesus it hurt.

Yours truly,

LimSiewLi.


Hope your ankle gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit