Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Douche

It was Nick's last day in SriKL today. If you don't already know, he got a scholarship down in Singapore so he's going there to stay in a hostel. It sucks cause I'll be missing him like CRAZY! He's like my best friend (besides Jaryn :) in class. He lets me draw all over his ginormous pencilbox. He doesn't hit me back when I slap him. He smells better than Calvin. When I forget to bring my books, SOMETIMES he lets me take his. He gave me two of his magic markers (unwillingly) and only asked for them back once. He agrees with me on everything just because I say so, no matter how ridiculous a statement it was.

I could go on and on about the little things. He's my friend. I'll miss him. To Nick:
Remember, you're

an absolute crapper and you suck

awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit